OTHER RECENT NEWS
- China Eastern Airlines selects ICTS as their security partner at London Gatwick Airport
- 2019 UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards Finalist
- WinterSong Charity Concert 2018
- ICTS wins three Awards at this year’s Security and Fire Excellence Awards: ICTS UK & Ireland wins the ACS Champion of the Year and ICTS Consult wins S
- Olympia London includes ICTS UK in its Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Services
- New contract with Icelandair at London Heathrow Airport
- WOW air introduces flights from London Gatwick and Dublin Airports and selects ICTS to provide security
- Welcoming Emirates back at Edinburgh Airport
- ICTS is responsible for Aviation Security Compliance Management & Training at London Luton Airport
American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS has been awarded the contract for the provision of manned guarding services for American Express’ offices in Brighton and London. The contract commenced on 9 December 2016.
Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate and Public Sector Services, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “The AMEX contract is a very exciting win for ICTS UK. Not only do we get the benefit of working alongside a fantastic client team, we also have the advantage of inheriting a great security team whose skill sets are multifaceted due to the nature of the roles within the security function at AMEX.
Even though we are only a number of days into the contract as I write this, it already feels like a true partnership, one in which ICTS has been truly treated as an extension of the security provision within the AMEX business".
We welcome on board all the American Express team members that have joined the ICTS family.