OTHER RECENT NEWS
- Viola Wang is shortlisted for the Women In Security Awards in London
- ICTS HAS BEEN ENTRUSTED WITH MANAGING THE PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NORTHAMPTON
- Welcoming CA Technologies as a new client
- Dublin Airport Authority re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services in Terminal 1
- Cork Airport re-appoints ICTS for the provision of hold baggage screening services
- Congratulations to Bristol Airport and Seville Airport, that jointly won ACI Europe’s Best Airport Award (5-10 million passengers category)
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS has been awarded the contract for the provision of manned guarding services for American Express’ offices in Brighton and London. The contract commenced on 9 December 2016.
Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate and Public Sector Services, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “The AMEX contract is a very exciting win for ICTS UK. Not only do we get the benefit of working alongside a fantastic client team, we also have the advantage of inheriting a great security team whose skill sets are multifaceted due to the nature of the roles within the security function at AMEX.
Even though we are only a number of days into the contract as I write this, it already feels like a true partnership, one in which ICTS has been truly treated as an extension of the security provision within the AMEX business".
We welcome on board all the American Express team members that have joined the ICTS family.