OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS Canine teams securing the tennis at the Nature Valley Classic (Birmingham, 16-24 June) and the Fever-Tree Championships (London, 18-24 June 2018)
- ICTS was proud to be the official security provider at this year's British-Irish Airports Expo. (12-13 June 2018, London - Olympia)
- ICTS Trainers fly out to New Zealand and the Cook Islands to deliver specialist Aviation Security Training
- Another year of excellent SIA ACS Audit results for ICTS, again making our Company top in the Industry
- ICTS’ Aviation portfolio expands with Southampton Airport
- ICTS presents the advantages of using Canine detection services at the AOA Conference on 30 April 2018.
- ICTS has secured the extension of the Security Services contract at Epsom and St. Helier University Hospitals, NHS Trust.
- ICTS is awarded the International Organisation for Standardization - ISO 27001 and OHSAS 18001
- ICTS' new Contract with Air New Zealand has started at London Heathrow Airport
- ICTS Winners of the 'SECURITY GUARDING COMPANY OF THE YEAR OVER 50M TURNOVER' Award
American Express appoints ICTS to provide security across their UK portfolio
ICTS has been awarded the contract for the provision of manned guarding services for American Express’ offices in Brighton and London. The contract commenced on 9 December 2016.
Chris Sisson, Head of Client Relations – Corporate and Public Sector Services, ICTS UK & Ireland said, “The AMEX contract is a very exciting win for ICTS UK. Not only do we get the benefit of working alongside a fantastic client team, we also have the advantage of inheriting a great security team whose skill sets are multifaceted due to the nature of the roles within the security function at AMEX.
Even though we are only a number of days into the contract as I write this, it already feels like a true partnership, one in which ICTS has been truly treated as an extension of the security provision within the AMEX business".
We welcome on board all the American Express team members that have joined the ICTS family.