OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines and United Airlines’ cargo flights at Dublin Airport.
- New ICTS UK & Ireland solutions for the Aviation Industry post Covid-19
- ICTS UK & Ireland donates face masks and iPads to the NHS
- ICTS UK & Ireland College Security Team supporting the local community during Covid-19
- Thursday Evenings
- Proud and extremely grateful to the NHS and all Key Workers during the Covid-19 crisis
- Happy International Women’s Day from ICTS UK & Ireland.
- ICTS UK & Ireland attends Thought Leadership event at New Scotland Yard, London
- ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESSFUL ISO AUDITS, MAINTAINING OUR ACCREDITATIONS, INCLUDING THE CONVERSION TO ISO 27701
American Airlines re-appoints ICTS Europe as top security partner
After an extensive tender process, ICTS Europe is proud to announce that it has been awarded a pan-European, multi contract for the provision of enhanced security services at 17 of American Airlines’ European locations.
Under the new contract, ICTS teams in 13 countries will support over 12,000 flights, ensuring the safety of 1,000,000 passengers each year. ICTS UK & Ireland secures American Airlines flights at Edinburgh, Manchester, Dublin and Shannon Airports.
Ronen Remetz, EVP ICTS Europe, said: "We are delighted to have won these prestigious contracts. During the past 30 plus years, we have worked closely with American Airlines, understanding the Airline’s needs and meeting their high expectations. We are passionate about security and our people are instrumental to our success. I would like to extend a special thank you to all ICTS staff for their outstanding performance and contributions to the American Airlines operation.”
With over three decades of fruitful partnership, ICTS Europe’s relationship with American Airlines is as strong as ever, offering mutual benefits to both organizations beyond the scope of flight security. For example, AA has shared ICTS’ facilities for recruitment purposes and ICTS has provided training support with the provision of specialist trainers and by offering placements for AA personnel on ICTS security courses. Experienced ICTS teams have assisted with the start-up of AA seasonal flights across Europe.
During this period, a special and genuine partnership has evolved, and we now employ over 600 AA-dedicated staff, specially trained to perform the most security-sensitive tasks. Our companies share a similar vision of making civil aviation a safe and pleasant means of transport. We continue to invest in our people and technology whilst focussing on a clear shared vision and goal. It is this approach and passion for security and making a difference which allows us to remain at the forefront of aviation security.
Photos: Team ICTS at Manchester Airport