OTHER RECENT NEWS
- KLM returns to Southampton Airport
- National Recycle Week (21 – 27 September 2020)
- National Security Officer Appreciation Week, 13–19 September 2020
- New EcoVadis CSR Accreditation
- ICTS supports Ad-Hoc request from Air India at Glasgow Airport
- Delta Air Lines returns to Dublin
- Drug Detection Dogs in Education
- Supporting Air Transat in the new normal
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
American Airlines is the second US carrier to return to Dublin.
Flight AA132 landed at Dublin Airport on 10 July 2020 from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. This was the first American Airlines flight to return to Dublin since the start of the pandemic. ICTS UK & Ireland provides aviation security to the airline.
Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport says, “We are delighted to welcome back another US carrier to our operation at Dublin. Slowly but surely we are resuming a steady level of activity taking every precaution to support our long-standing partners and the Aviation Industry.”