OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland’s Aviation Security Training Provision classed as Outstanding
- ICTS Sentinel Kiosk is trialled at London Heathrow Airport to support Covid-19 measures
- ICTS UK & Ireland receives Silver Award at the 2020 regional Defence Employer Recognition Scheme Awards
- Emirates returns to Glasgow Airport
- International Security Officers’ Day
- National Association of Security Dog Users
- United Airline’s passenger flights resume at Dublin Airport
- Air Canada is the first overseas airline to offer a transatlantic passenger service from Dublin Airport since the start of the pandemic
American Airlines is the second US carrier to return to Dublin.
Flight AA132 landed at Dublin Airport on 10 July 2020 from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. This was the first American Airlines flight to return to Dublin since the start of the pandemic. ICTS UK & Ireland provides aviation security to the airline.
Graham Clare, ICTS Station Manager at Dublin Airport says, “We are delighted to welcome back another US carrier to our operation at Dublin. Slowly but surely we are resuming a steady level of activity taking every precaution to support our long-standing partners and the Aviation Industry.”