OTHER RECENT NEWS
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
- Bristol Airport’s vote of confidence in ICTS UK & Ireland
- ICTS Canine behind the scenes at CRUFTS 2019
- Expansion of services for Cisco International
- ICTS launches a new service, REACT
- Welcoming Worldwide Flight Services back at London Heathrow Airport
American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
From 2 January 2019 the ICTS team at Dublin Airport are responsible for the provision of security services to American Airlines.
“We are delighted to be once again working with American Airlines at Dublin” said Fiona McElroy, Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services, ICTS Ireland. “Following a short break, we are thrilled to be once again American Airline’s security provider at Dublin Airport, a partnership which commenced in 2005.”
ICTS is currently responsible for securing the Airline’s daily flight from Dublin to Philadelphia, USA. American Airlines will be increasing its flights from Ireland during the summer season to include four daily flights from Dublin and a daily flight from Shannon Airport, where ICTS will also be responsible for the provision of security services.