OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: The UK Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) Finalists
- Interview with ICTS Europe in Airport Matters, an industry film reflecting on the future of UK’s Aviation Strategy
- ICTS UK & Ireland is entrusted with the provision of security services to 80 Strand
- ICTS UK & Ireland crowned ACS Champion of the Year for the second consecutive year
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors the CSSC Annual Fundraising Dinner
- 2019 Security and Fire Excellence Awards - FINALISTS!
- Blue Light Family Day for the City of London Police and civilian staff
- ICTS Ireland Welcomes New Client: The Irish Aviation Authority
- ICTS UK & Ireland sponsors DISPAX World 2019
American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
From 2 January 2019 the ICTS team at Dublin Airport are responsible for the provision of security services to American Airlines.
“We are delighted to be once again working with American Airlines at Dublin” said Fiona McElroy, Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services, ICTS Ireland. “Following a short break, we are thrilled to be once again American Airline’s security provider at Dublin Airport, a partnership which commenced in 2005.”
ICTS is currently responsible for securing the Airline’s daily flight from Dublin to Philadelphia, USA. American Airlines will be increasing its flights from Ireland during the summer season to include four daily flights from Dublin and a daily flight from Shannon Airport, where ICTS will also be responsible for the provision of security services.