OTHER RECENT NEWS
- ICTS UK & Ireland: founding member of the City Security Council
- Approved Contract Scheme (ACS) Pacesetters
- FROM ICTS UK LIMITED: KEVIN WALTERS, 2019 ACS PACESETTERS SECURITY OFFICER OF DISTINCTION.
- ICTS UK receives Full Marks in the 2019 SIA Approved Contractor Scheme Audit
- ICTS celebrates a first anniversary at Southampton Airport
- New duties for ICTS at London Southend Airport
- TUI re-selects and expands its partnership with ICTS UK
- Survey on Women in Security
- Successful completion of ISO audits, maintaining our accreditations, including the conversion to ISO 45001
American Airlines chooses ICTS UK & Ireland as their preferred security partner
From 2 January 2019 the ICTS team at Dublin Airport are responsible for the provision of security services to American Airlines.
“We are delighted to be once again working with American Airlines at Dublin” said Fiona McElroy, Regional Manager – Aviation Security Services, ICTS Ireland. “Following a short break, we are thrilled to be once again American Airline’s security provider at Dublin Airport, a partnership which commenced in 2005.”
ICTS is currently responsible for securing the Airline’s daily flight from Dublin to Philadelphia, USA. American Airlines will be increasing its flights from Ireland during the summer season to include four daily flights from Dublin and a daily flight from Shannon Airport, where ICTS will also be responsible for the provision of security services.